We’re sorry to hear that your card hasn’t reached you yet. Typically, your Amon card should get to you within 3-5 business days. However, sometimes it can take a little longer because of public holidays, issues with the local postal system or other unforeseen obstacles that crop up from time to time.
So, what can you do?
If 5 business days have not passed yet, wait for your card to show up.
Request a new card
If the delivery has already taken too long, and you are concerned that the postal service could have lost your card, contact us or follow the procedure below to request a new card for you.
Note: When you request a new card, your previous order will be automatically cancelled. If you previously requested card arrives, you will not be able to activate it.
To reorder a card on desktop:
- On the Dashboard, select the card that you want to re-order.
- Click on re-order
- Select I haven’t received my card > Next.
- If you are sure you want to request a new one, select I want to reorder my card > Next.
- Check your details and click Reorder card.
To reorder a card on the mobile app:
- On the Dashboard, tap Card
- Select the one you already order
- Scroll down and select ---> Haven’t received yet?
- On the next screen, if you’re sure you want to request a new one, tap Don’t want to wait.
- Select Reorder a card.
- Confirm your action in the pop-up.