Don't panic. If your Amon card is lost or stolen, take the following steps to protect yourself from unauthorised transactions.
If the card is suspected to have been lost or stolen it should be closed and replacement issued to prevent further usage.
Advice 1: Block your card. You will be able to unlock it if you find your card. Check our procedure in the section Card - Safety
Advice 2: Retrace your steps. When was the last time you remember using your Amon card? At the cafe? In the car? Shopping online in the living room? Giving it to your kids to purchase a new app on their smartphone? Try to retrace your steps, you may find it.
If you still can't find the card, keep calm and move on. Act quickly to protect your funds.
Advice 3: Keep an eye on your transaction records, viewable on the Amon app and/or online. Please contact the Amon support team as soon as possible if you see any unauthorised transactions.
Advice 4: Request a replacement card. If you have made your research and the card is lost or stolen, go ahead and order a new card. Please refer to the fees and limits section to see the card replacement fee.
To reorder a card on desktop:
- On the Dashboard, go to the card section
- Go on settings
- Click on re-order
- Select I haven’t received my card > Next.
- If you are sure you want to request a new one, select I want to reorder my card > Next.
- Check your details and click Reorder card.
To reorder a card on the mobile app:
- On the Dashboard, tap Card
- Select the one you have already ordered
- Scroll down and select ---> Haven’t received yet?
- On the next screen, if you’re sure you want to request a new one, tap Don’t want to wait.
- Select Reorder a card.
- Confirm your action in the pop-up.
Keep in mind that you can only have one card therefore if you have not blocked your card you will not be able to order a new card. Once the new card will be activated your former card will be automatically blocked.